Thursday, June 01, 2006

Moving Day

Finally!

Tomorrow we move into our new home. Our internet will be hooked up on Monday. I can't wait. I have so many pictures to download and thoughts to share!

Gabi had her first birthday last weekend! We're still living in the hotel, so it wasn't much of a party, but there were presents and cake - so what more could you ask for? She is running all over the place and making friends with all the other guests here. She is a handful, but she is a sweetheart and she keeps us all entertained. I took her for pictures last week as well, and they turned out really awesome! I will post some of them once we get into the house and get the computer set up again.

I can't wait to get settled in!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can hardly believe it's already been a year! Happy Birthday Gabi!

Congrats on the new house. Hope moving in goes smoothly. :)

Shauna

Vonn** said...

Wow! A year already! It's amazing how quickly time goes by. Can't wait to see pics of the house and family once you get all set up. Make sure you give yourself time to rest and relax also.

Miss you!