Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there!

Especially, Happy Father's Day to MY Daddy. I miss you Dad! I hope you had a fabulous day! I admire you so much and I am so lucky and proud to be your daughter. I love you!

And as for my husband... You are a wonderful Daddy! Its so obvious how much our baby loves you - she lights up when you come home from work, and you can make her laugh better than anyone. She is so lucky to have you! (And so am I!)

Here are a couple clips of our little one showing off her fabulous language skills to wish her Daddy a special day! She has a great vocabulary (almost 30 words!) in sign language, but the verbalizing is coming along a bit slower. Happily, "Dada" is one of her favorite words. Happy Father's Day, Daddy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww......