Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Title

When I was in college I belonged to a sorority. We had a song that was "our" song. Everytime it was played at a dance or party we would get in a big circle and dance and sing along. Kind of cheesy thinking about it now... but it was very important and meaningful at the time. The song still gives me a warm, fuzzy everytime I hear it and I think the lyrics still ring true in my life.

"These are days you'll remember. . . You are blessed and lucky".

I am blessed in so many ways, but most of all by my wonderful husband and beautiful little girl. This blog is about our family. I'm creating this to remember the craziness and the amazing whirlwind that is our life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw... the ol' sorority days. Where I met you, you wonderful woman you!

I look forward to keeping up with you between phone calls on this blog of yours. I've already bookmarked it. Yay!

What are you calling yourself?

Jen said...

Um... Jen??

I know... super creative....

Anybody got a better suggestion??

BE NICE!!

Anonymous said...

Heh...Mofo!