Tuesday, April 11, 2006

On the Road Again...

This will probably be my last post for awhile. The movers are coming on Thursday to pack up our computer, along with all the rest of our stuff, so I'll be out of contact for awhile. We start our drive to the other side of the country on the 19th after Chris' graduation. This should be interesting - it's over 40 hours in the car with an 11 month old and everything we'll need for the next couple months while we house hunt and get settled. Yikes! We are not looking forward to the drive, but I can't wait to explore our new home! West Coast, here we come!!

2 comments:

Vonn** said...

I will say a prayer for you all and send good ju-ju your way. The drive will be fun! Just be careful of OK and the Texas panhandle if you come through here.
We got stuck on I-40 during one of the many thunderstorms they have....talk about scary. I won't mention how many prayers were said asking for no tornadoes.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Safe travels! I'll be thinking about you! :)