Saturday, July 01, 2006

New Set of Wheels


Check out what Chris bought for Gabi and me to drive around town during the day...

Generous guy, huh? Actually, Gabi LOVES riding the bike. She points at her helmet excitedly every time we go in the garage, and she is so content while we ride, she never makes a peep (but sometimes she hums). A couple of times she has fallen asleep, while I've been exploring the neighborhood. When we stop at the park, she wakes up, and when she sees where we are she gets the biggest smile on her face - its so cute!


Seriously, though, my husband really is a doll. Here is a pic of our REAL new set of wheels:

The first time I rode in one of these was the last night I had dinner with the girls before Gabi was born. In fact, my water broke that very night, on the way home. Happily, for Kelly, it waited until I was back in my own car, and out of Kelly's brand new Freestyle! But anyway, I LOVED the car so much, when we started looking for cars here, I made Chris take me to check some out. He did a LOT of research and agreed with me that it was a good purchase - so we finally bought a second vehicle, and I couldn't be happier!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ride! (The Freestyle that is, although the bike looks nice too.) Mom told me you got a minivan - but that's much cooler than a minivan!

Vonn** said...

I love the car! That is a great car. Gabi looks like she's having a blast on the back of that bike!

Anonymous said...

Sorry we keep missing each other on the phone! I only screen calls when I don't recognize the number silly! Hope you're well!